Spinster

Thursday, December 8, 2011

   





Now that it’s *finally* dry, I just couldn’t wait for daytime to photograph my new sweater. Never mind that it’s dark out and that the only room remotely illuminated is our tiny bathroom.

My first original sweater! I’m so incredibly surprised it turned out alright!
 
I’m afraid I don`t really have much of a pattern to offer, but I did keep notes of the process and drew up a chart for the reversible rib cables in case someone wanted to knit something similar. However, I have to stress that I’m putting out a huge "attempt at your own risk” disclaimer on here… Much of this was made up as I went along, my memory is shoddy, and I would really hate to frustrate and disappoint a new knitter :(  
Keeping in mind that it’s not really a pattern, and that what follow are convoluted transcriptions of many scribbled little pieces of paper, feel free to use the notes below if you’d like!

Click here for PROJECT NOTES

Mon chandail étant *finalement* complètement sec, je ne pouvais plus attendre pour le prendre en photo. N’importe qu’il fait noir et que la seule salle bien illuminée est la salle de bain! 

C’est mon premier design d’un vêtement pour adultes et quoiqu’il soit loin d’être parfait, j’en suis complètement ravie. C’est le mien! Je dois admettre que je suis également complètement renversée du fait qu'il est plus ou moins réussi - jusqu'à présent, mais efforts dans le domaine étaient plutôt insatisfaisant. Toutefois, je regrette de ne pas avoir écrit de vrai patron. Ce que j’ai à offrir ce sont mes notes écrites en anglais et transcrites ici à partir de petits bouts de papier gribouillés, au cas où quelqu’un se demandait comment je m'y suis prise.


     




© Knitbug. Template by Fearne.